i just saw one of his shows on HBO.......i had no idea he was actually that funny
i just saw one of his shows on HBO.......i had no idea he was actually that funny
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
He is hilarious. I thought it came on later in the week. I hope I get to see a replay so I can DVR it.
i watched part of it also, now i know why on the info for it, it said that he was trying to shed his "squeaky" clean image, well i think he pretty much did that, i mite have to rent that half baked movie just to see that part he was talking about. lol
You ever suck [richard] for coke man? One of the best lines ever.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ever suck [richard] for coke man? One of the best lines ever.</div></div>
I love that one. Especially when he says he has sucked it for coke and that black dude says "I seen him." Made my eyes bug out the first time I heard that come from Bob Saget. Too funny.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
The HBO special that aired Saturday night was a thing of beauty and perversion. Quite possibly the most vulgar comedy act I have ever seen or heard.
That said, I've already watched it twice. His stream of consciousness method is a bit grating.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
he actually was addicted to coke throughout most of full house...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shwalker32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i watched part of it also, now i know why on the info for it, it said that he was trying to shed his "squeaky" clean image, well i think he pretty much did that, i mite have to rent that half baked movie just to see that part he was talking about. lol </div></div>
ill save you the trouble
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
yeah he is pretty perverted actually.
i think he is hilarious.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks